108 Beach Drive
Glass Fronted Decking
Iron/ Table Top Board
Baby and Child Friendly
DVD Player and DVDs
TV in master bedroom and guest bedrooms
Phone Charging Points
Travel cot fits in the master bedroom
Strictly No Pets
The Willerby Aspen was purchased new for the 2019 Season because of its additional width, length and modern, light enhancing features.
The double-glazed single sliding patio door and the floor to ceiling cathedral-style windows allows light to flood into the limed wood and cream décor of the lounge. Besides bringing in lots of natural light, you can really enjoy views of the bay and Caldey island from the comfort of one of the two arm chairs or sofa.
· Double glazing
· Radiator central heating and hot water system supplied by gas combi boiler
· Freestanding L-shaped sofa, two armchairs (one swivel) and scatter cushions
· Flame effect electric fire with feature fireplace
· Freestanding TV unit and coffee table
· Bluetooth surround sound ceiling speakers
· TV and DVD player.
The use of a semi partition unit between the kitchen and living area, allows subtle storage space, especially with the feature of frosted glass. Cream ‘Shaker’ style kitchen units are complemented by the pale grey stone work surface, and splash back.
· Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
· Integrated microwave
· Double cavity gas oven/grill with glass splash-back and extractor fan
· Integrated slimline dishwasher
· Freestanding dining table and four fully upholstered chairs plus two additional cylinder stools
· Full-height storage cupboard/coat store
Sleeping and Bathroom Facilities
The master bedroom is beautifully laid out limed beech and cream theme. The headboard features led lights on the top with additional bedside lights on the bedside cabinets.
· king sized bed
· large wardrobe,
· mirrored dressing table and stool
· Ensuite shower room which includes: w.c., wash hand basin and one-piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
Two Twin bedrooms which continue the limed beech wood and cream theme. Having single free-standing beds allows for them to be put together for a double bed, if needed.
· bedside cabinet and additional overhead storage
Family Shower Room
which includes: w.c., wash hand basin and one-piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
There is a furnished, raised wooden deck area giving excellent views of Lydstep Bay, Caldey Island and far reaching sea views.
· All these areas have been decorated with appropriate plants and artefacts.
· Under-canopy exterior lighting
· Exterior lighting
· The lower paved area has a table and seating for six persons.
There is private parking alongside the caravan for 1 vehicle.
Please note we have a strictly no smoking or pet policy and a fully refundable £100 bond is required on all caravans booked through Lydstep Caravan Hire. Please note the above caravan can sleep up to 6 people, however the owners have requested that no more than 6 adults can stay at once due to space and dining seats available.
108 Beach Drive Calendar
Please select your desired arrival date, displayed on the calendar below in green and underlined.